In the known world that is! Whether you look in boutique chocolatiers, luxurious websites, try your luck on eBay, or you’ll find it right here! Now why would you look for expensive items on eBay, which is usually a place of bargains and cheap deals?
Maybe for the sake of contrast? Maybe for the exclusivity? For the adventure? Well you’ll find a chocolate assortment like nowhere else. Belgian chocolate truffles, pralines, bonbons, fondants and mousses, made in Brooklyn, New York by your Belgian chocolatier with an extravagant array of products, most of them made in exclusivity for this elegant Ebony and Maple box, made per order.
May it be Swiss, French, German or Italian, filled with gold, or diamonds, maybe not but the freshest chocolate. This assortment is a composition. 5 rows of 5 pralines that are actually created and organized by theme, and by levels of intensity. In a symphony they’d be the brass, strings, percussion, woodwinds and the plucked strings.
From left to right:
- Nuts : Pistachio, Almonds, Walnuts, Cashew and Hazelnuts are on the rendez-vous.
- Fruits: Cassis, Raspberry, Strawberry, Apricot, Lemon, Passion Fruits are amongst the one you can expect.
- Dark or with coffee: Our Espresso, Cappuccino, Cafe au Lait assortment, with coffee and Cognac (We like Hennessy) or Grappa, maybe an extra-dark Chocolate mousse truffle to top it off.
- Liquors: Absinthe and Orange Flower water, Gin anise mint and orange, Limoncello, Scotch Whiskey (Sometimes Ardbeg, sometimes Compass Box), Maybe different variations with absinthe.
- Spices: May it be Chai Tea and Wasabi or Lavender and Chartreuse, it may also be a buttercream with Rosemary and Cayenne Pepper, it may be the Aztec: based on the antique recipe of chocolate drinking, the almond milk ganache has Tequila Reposado, chili or aleppo pepper and Angostura.
First row are white ( outside or inside), second row are milk chocolates, and then it gets darker until the top row are based on extra-dark intense chocolate experiences.